Safety comes 1st!
Active Birth Pools are Rated No.1 for water safety and infection control standards.
This is because the material we use (Ficore) is 5 x harder than other materials and is immune to the effects of disinfection with 10,000ppm hypo-chlorite.
Seamless one-piece construction and the absence of surface mounted metal work deny micro-organisms the environment they need to propagate.
Below are Active Birth Pools Cleaning and Disinfection Guidelines and a collection of protocols from hospitals using our water birth pools.
- Active Birth Pools Cleaning and Disinfection Guidelines
- Water Birth Safety Initiative Essential reading
- How to restore your old birth pool to pristine condition
- Water Safety Guidelines
- Protocols: Sheffield Teaching Hospital A must read
- Protocols: Watford General Hospital
- Protocols: Basingstoke and North Hampshire NHS Trust
- Protocols: Nottingham Hospital Trust
- Protocols: Buckinghamshire Healthcare
- Protocols: Northern Health and Social Care Trust
- Protocols: NHS Forth Valley
- Protocols: NHS General
Contact us for more information or a quote