A simple pool of water.
Nothing is as effective in helping mothers cope with pain in labour.
The benefits of water for birth are well known.
Here are the facts…
- Relaxing in a deep pool of warm water can be a wonderful aid in labour. It’s worth having a pool mainly for this reason.
- Using a birth pool helps mothers to manage pain in labour and considerably reduces the need for medical pain relief.
- The buoyancy of the water supports the mothers body weight allowing her to relax more easily and deeply. They can cope better with contractions and also rest more comfortably in between them.
- It’s easier to use upright or squatting positions and move freely from one position to another, than it is on land.
- Being in a birth pool gives mothers an increased feeling of privacy and security. This enhances the secretion of hormones which stimulate uterine contractions and act as natural pain killers and relaxants.
- Fewer women need the help of obstetric interventions.
A birth pool is a safe, simple, inexpensive way to transform the birthing environment.
Water Birth Pools have a major impact on the the quality of care and cost of having a baby.
- Mothers spend less time in hospital and are more likely to experience physiological labour.
- Midwives enjoy greater job satisfaction.
- Resources are employed more efficiently.
- Hospitals optimise and economise.
We helped pioneer the use of water for labour and birth by designing the water birth pools that made this revolution in maternity care possible.
Since 1987 we’ve supplied thousands of water birth pools to hospitals worldwide & worked closely with clients and manufacturers to evolve & improve our capabilities.
We have achieved success by caring about every detail and keeping things simple.
Our experience over the past 30 years has given us a unique understanding of the needs of mothers & midwives and the safety regulations that must be adhered to.
We combine superior materials and bespoke manufacturing techniques to create beautiful water birth pools that are regarded as the benchmark standard world-wide.
If you’re looking for a water birth pool we’re uniquely qualified to be of service.
Our principles of Safety, Value and Performance make us the No.1 choice worldwide.
Contact us for more information or a quote