Over the past 34 years we have supplied 1,000’s of water birth pools to hospitals world-wide.
We have worked closely with end users and industry experts to continually develop and improve our capabilities.
This unrivalled wealth of experience enables us to design water birth pools of superior quality that are acknowledged as the industry standard.
Our approach is fuelled by a passion for optimising safety and performance.
As a result of advances in design, materials and manufacture our water birth pools have evolved to the point where they are in a class all their own.
Our innovative approach to design results in pools that are highly functional and appealing from both a psychological and physical perspective.
The curvaceous forms allow midwives and mothers to interact intuitively with each other and the pool.
Thanks to the unique properties of Ficore® – we have been able to realise sophisticated designs that place Active Birth Pools at the top of the industry.
The extra-wide, rounded rim that flows around our pools is key to their success.
The bullnose shape rim flows over and down hugging the form of the pool to the floor in one seamless piece of ultra-high grade composite resin.
These distinctive features set our pools apart and make them most comfortable, practical, safe and user-friendly available.
- We’re uniquely qualified to be of service
- Our water birth pools are built to last for decades and guaranteed for life
- Active Birth Pools are fabricated in a material that is far superior to those used by other manufacturers
- Mothers have a greater possibility of experiencing a normal physiological labour and natural birth
- Proprietary features set our pools apart
- Midwives say that our pools are the most supportive, comfortable and easy to use
- Our pools are the pinnacle of ergonomic design
- It’s easy for mothers to get in and out of our pools
- Midwives have safe, practical options for dealing with emergency evacuations
- We’re rated No.1 for health and safety