Midwives find our water birth pools incredibly practical and comfortable.
They tell us that they are ‘fab’ and pleasure to use.
Mothers simply tell us that, ‘they love our pools’.
They benefit from complete freedom of movement and unparalleled safety, comfort and support.
We’ve spent decades observing the way that mothers and midwives move in and around the pool and considered how to best serve their needs.
Our passion for excellence has led us to study ergonomic design theory and work closely with midwives, health and safety and manual handling experts.
This has enabled us to design water birth pools that are are incredibly comfortable, practical and easy-to-use.
Key to the success and comfort of our pools is the material we use.
Active Birth Pools are made from a unique material called FICORE®. It’s ultra-smooth, highly polished finish is tactile, warm to the touch and less slippery.
The superior properties of Ficore allow us to sculpt complex, sensuous forms making our pools incredibly comfortable, appealing, practical and easy to use.
Notice how comfortable the midwife is in the above photo?
She is fully supported, safeguarded and at ease.
Her feet are grounded, her body upright and aligned and her arms are resting comfortably on the wide round rim.
It simply does not get any better than this!
- We’re uniquely qualified to be of service
- Our water birth pools are built to last for decades and guaranteed for life
- Active Birth Pools are fabricated in a material that is far superior to those used by other manufacturers
- Mothers have a greater possibility of experiencing a normal physiological labour and natural birth
- Proprietary features set our pools apart
- Our pools are the pinnacle of ergonomic design
- It’s easy for mothers to get in and out of our pools
- Midwives have safe, practical options for dealing with emergency evacuations
- We’re rated No.1 for health and safety