Active Birth Pools are built to last for decades and guaranteed for life.
Though more expensive than other birthing pools on the market, Active Birth Pools deliver superior long-term value, better results and greater end-user satisfaction.
Our experience over the past 35 years has given us the expertise to provide our clients with highly efficient service and post sales support wherever they are.
Our customers receive extra-ordinary long-term life cycle value. Value that’s comprehensive in scope and places priority on results, safety and quality of care.
Our water birth pools outperform all others on the market.
Water Birth Pools that we supplied in the 1980’s are still in use today.
Below – the Venus Pool circa. 1992 at the Royal Berkshire Hospital
Though it’s 25 years old the pool still looks great with years of service ahead.
You can plainly see that this is the precursor to todays state-of-the art Venus Pool.
The overall shape and size are pretty much the same, but the design and manufacture are now much more sophisticated and refined.
Below – the Venus Pool circa. 2017 at Pinderfields Hospital
A combination of advanced ergonomic design, superior materials and high-end manufacturing methods have resulted in todays Active Birth Pools – truly in a class of their own.
Below – the Venus Pool with multi-colour LED lighting at the award winning Meadow Birth Centre
We guarantee that our water birth pools for hospitals will provide comprehensive long-term life cycle value
- Mothers have a better experience of labour and birth
- Midwives are safeguarded from risk and enjoy higher levels of job satisfaction
- Hospitals optimise resources and save money
- We’re uniquely qualified to be of service
- Active Birth Pools are fabricated in a material that is far superior to those used by other manufacturers
- Mothers have a greater possibility of experiencing a normal physiological labour and natural birth
- Proprietary features set our pools apart
- Midwives say that our pools are the most supportive, comfortable and easy to use
- Our pools are the pinnacle of ergonomic design
- It’s easy for mothers to get in and out of our pools
- Midwives have safe, practical options for dealing with emergency evacuations
- We’re rated No.1 for health and safety