A message from founder & director Keith Brainin
Dear prospective clients,
Since helping to pioneer the use of water for labour and birth in the 1980’s I’ve supplied thousands of water birth pools to hospitals around the world.
Through this experience I have gained a unique knowledge and understanding of what works best for mothers, midwives and hospitals.
The simple truth is that:
- No one comes close to having the experience in the design and supply of water birth pools that I do.
- Though more expensive my birth pools are far superior to others in every way.
- In terms of design, materials and manufacture Active Birth Pools are in a class of their own.
Please take a few minutes to peruse the articles below to find out why you should choose Active Birth Pools.
1. Uniquely qualified to be of service – we helped pioneer the use of water for labour and birth by providing the pools that made this revolution in maternity care possible.
2. Life time guarantee – we have supplied 1,000’s of water birth pools to hospitals around the world and built our reputation on reliability and customer service.
3. Superior material results in superior performance – choice of material is fundamental to the success of a water birth pool.
4. A greater possibility of normal physiological labour and birth – our pools provide mothers with space to move freely in the postures natural to labour and birth
5. Anatomy of an Active Birth Pool – we design and manufacture water birth pools that are regarded internationally as the industry standard.
6. Rated No. 1 for support, comfort and ease of use – we’ve spent decades observing the way that mothers and midwives move in and around the pool and considered how to best serve their needs.
7. The pinnacle of ergonomic design – Every shape, every curve, every varying degree of rounded corner – there is a reason behind them.
8. Built to last for decades – our water birth pools outperform all others on the market.
9. It’s easy for mothers to get in and our of our pools – the extra-wide rim, a defining feature of our pools allows mothers to simply sit and swivel into the water.
10. Dealing with emergencies – our pools give midwives safe, practical options for handling with emergency evacuations.
11. Rated No.1 for health and safety – innovative ergonomic design provides maximum comfort, support and safety.
Please visit our Gallery to see why mothers and midwives love our water birth pools.